What are the uses and advantages of galvanized screws
With the development of science and technology industry, hot-dip galvanized screw products have been applied to many fields, and have been applied to power tower, communication tower, railway, road protection, road light pole, Marine components, building steel structure components, substation ancillary facilities and other industries. It is widely adapted to the environment and has been a popular anti-corrosion treatment method. The principle of hot-dip galvanized screws is simple and easy to understand, and its anti-corrosion life is different according to the different use environment.
Galvanized screws mainly have the following advantages:
- Low processing cost: The cost of rust prevention of hot-dip galvanized screws is lower than that of other paint coatings
- Lasting use: the anti-rust thickness of hot-dip galvanized screws under ordinary environment can be maintained for more than 30 years without corrosion, and in the offshore area, the anti-rust layer of hot-dip galvanized screws can be maintained for 20 years without rust
- Good fixability: the galvanized layer and the steel are the same material, the zinc liquid and the screw are fixed, and the phenomenon will not fall off
- Every part of the hot-dip galvanized screw can be plated with zinc, even in the depression, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected
- Save time and effort: The galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and the time required for painting on the site after installation can be avoided