What are the advantages of zinc screws?
Zinc screws are mainly used in hot dip zinc, like we usually have white zinc plating, blue zinc, blue and white zinc screws, the following to introduce the advantages of zinc screws?
- Low processing cost: the cost of hot dip zinc rust imitation is lower than that of other paint coating
- Lasting use: in the suburban environment, the standard rust imitation thickness of hot-dip zinc screws can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair, in urban or offshore areas, the surface of the hot-dip zinc rust prevention layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair
- Good reliability: zinc layer and steel is combined with metallurgy, becoming a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
- The toughness of the coating is strong: the zinc layer forms a metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use
- Comprehensive protection: Every part of the plating can be plated with zinc, even in the depression, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected
- Save time and effort: zinc process is faster than other coating construction, and can avoid the time required for painting on the site after installation