Talk, what is stainless steel screws?
First, classification of stainless steel screws
Stainless steel screws are divided into round head screws, half round head screws, hexagonal head screws, etc. According to the shape of the thread is divided into coarse thread and fine thread; According to the use is divided into self-tapping screws, machine screws, wood screws and so on.
Two, the advantages of stainless steel screws
- Good corrosion resistance: stainless steel screws have excellent corrosion resistance and can be used in harsh environments such as humidity, acid and alkali, and are not easy to rust.
- Good high temperature resistance: stainless steel screws can be used in high temperature environment, not easy to deform and embrittlement.
- Good wear resistance: stainless steel screw surface is smooth, not easy to wear, long service life.
- High strength: stainless steel screws have high strength and can withstand greater tension and shear force.
- Beautiful: stainless steel screws have smooth surface and beautiful appearance, which can improve the grade and quality of products.
Third, the application of stainless steel screws
- Mechanical field: stainless steel screws are widely used in machinery manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, aerospace and other fields, such as engines, machine tools, aircraft and so on.
- Construction field: stainless steel screws can be used for the connection of various components of the building, such as steel structure, glass curtain wall, aluminum alloy doors and Windows.
- Home field: stainless steel screws can be used for home decoration, such as ceiling, wall decoration, furniture production, etc.
- Other fields: Stainless steel screws can also be used in electronics, electrical appliances, medical equipment and other fields.
Four, stainless steel screw maintenance
- Regular cleaning: the surface of stainless steel screws is easy to accumulate dust, dirt, etc., should be cleaned regularly to keep the surface clean.
- Prevent collision: the surface of stainless steel screws is easy to scratch, and collision, friction and so on should be avoided.
- Avoid contact with strong acid, strong alkali and other chemicals: stainless steel screws are easy to be corroded by strong acid, strong alkali and other chemicals, and should be avoided.